As a specialist office moving company ABR Relocations understands the importance of ensuring that your office, library and laboratory furniture, equipment and contents are well protected. We have invested in large quantities of quality relocation equipment to ensure that we can provide the best protection for your valuable assets whether it’s an office relocation, library move, laboratory relocation or warehouse move.
We minimise the risk of damage to furniture, computers, equipment and contents:
- Custom-designed file, book and computer moving trolleys security shrink wrapped for protection against the elements and theft
- Padded covers for computers, monitors and other equipment
- Security seals for Tapeless Boxes™ and protective pouches for computer accessories
- Specialised padding and transit containers for delicate lab equipment and glassware
- Custom-designed strapping systems in trucks ensure trolleys and items don’t move during transit
ABR Relocations has a range of equipment that protects building surfaces during an office relocation project. These re-usable items include wall, floor, door and door jamb protection which reduce the risk of damage as well as minimise wastage often associated with office moves. These reusable panels offer superior protection and a sustainable alternative in contrast to cardboard.
ABR custom-designed trolleys with non-marking wheels protect all flooring surfaces. Braking mechanisms are fitted on the trolleys to provide added safety and protection. This reduces the risk of damage to both equipment and buildings.
We don’t only offer the best equipment; we also employ the best removalists in the business. Our removalist professionals will make sure your valuable assets are delivered safely and securely with minimum disruption to your business. The environment has always been a consideration with ABR Relocations. We have designed our processes and equipment to minimise our packaging and moving waste.
ABR’s stellar track record and many years of experience working with university, medical and government organisations show we have the knowledge and experience to handle the most complicated office, library, laboratory and warehouse removal projects.